- SICS-Suture less cataract surgery with intra ocular lens (IOL)
- Phaco: Computerized cataract surgery with intra ocular lens (IOL)
- DCR: The sac of the lacrimal system of eye is bypassed through putting an artificial tube
- DCT Surgery: The sac of the lacrimal system is removed, no bypass is established.
The extra growth of the fleshy muscles over the cornea is removed.
Painless swelling / mass is removed from the eye lids through incisions.
The misalignment of the eye muscles is very soon going to be started.
- SICS with Indian IOL: Tk. 3,000
- SICS with American IOL: Tk. 6,000
- Phaco with American IOL: Tk. 15,000
- Maximum with Indian IOL: Tk. 2000
- Minimum : Totally Free
- DCT: Tk. 2,000
- DCR: Tk. 4,000
- Chalazion : Tk. 800
- Ptyrigum : Tk. 800 (without grafting)
- Ptyrigum : Tk. 2000 (with grafting)